Difference between revisions of "Category:Subseries DSIR 12"
From ArchiveWikiJump to navigationJump to search
(New page: Category:Series DSIR This page lists all files stored in subseries DSIR 12 at the National Archives. See the Note on DSIR series for information on classifications used here.)
(Incorporate manual listing)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
See [[Note on DSIR series]] for here.
Revision as of 20:31, 28 November 2009
Department of Scientific and Industrial Research: Road Research Board
See Note on DSIR series for explanation of the classification system here.
- DSIR 12/180a Experimental low level lighting of motorways (1959)
- DSIR 12/180b Experimental edge markings for roads with flush verges (1959)
- DSIR 12/180c "Yield" signs (1959)
- DSIR 12/180d Direction signs in motorways (1959)
- DSIR 12/181a Effect of installing signals at the Western Avenue/Greenford Road roundabout (1960)
- DSIR 12/181b Effect of installing signals on approaches to roundabout at New York Road Circus, Leeds (1960)