London-South Wales motorway (No.7): Chiswick-Langley; design
|Location||National Archives (see all files stored here)|
|File base||Series MT, subseries MT 95|
This file is very much a direct continuation of MT 95/653, with further detail on service diversions, pedestrian subways, conversations with landowners, subway drainage, types of boundary fence, types of subway railing, the distance between the crash barrier and the parapet railing on the elevated section, methods of fixing those to the road deck, plans of drainage schemes and some more detail on just how big the roundabout at the northern end of the Heathrow tunnels ought to be.
If you have other things to do with your life you would be well advised to prioritise them over this file.
Links to other files
- MT 95/309 London-South Wales Motorway (M4): design of Chiswick-Langley section (1957-1960)
- MT 95/653 London-South Wales motorway (No.7): Chiswick-Langley; design (1961)
- MT 95/726 Chiswick-Langley: general. Includes 10 photographs depicting: M4 motorway: construction at Chiswick, Brentford and Boston Manor (1962-1963)
- MT 95/727 Chiswick-Langley: design (1962-1964)
- MT 121/135 London South Wales Motorway: Chiswick-Langley Special Road; Cromwell Road extension to Slough by-pass (1957-1961)
People with camera copies