This is an experiment into how references might be collated and published for the Ringways articles. The references will not be placed on the pages themselves, to avoid it becoming too academic and even less readable, but instead will be collated here, with each key point in the text married up with its source.
Wish me luck!
- Thames - M3
- M3 - M4 - Yeading
- options at Yeading
- MoT option Yeading - South Oxhey
- GLC option Yeading - South Oxhey
- R3 connecting to M3 junction 1
- R3 connecting to M3 at new junction at Upper Halliford (inc. reserved land and property dispute)
- Cost comparison of Ministry and GLC route options
- Previous plans for D-Ring and to link M1 and Heathrow by dual carriageway
- Memo indicating urban or rural motorway standard
- File suggesting route number M16