Policy for Roads in England 1987
|Type||Publications (see all artefacts)|
This edition of Roads in... is extremely exciting. It has two volumes!
What's slightly less exciting is that is means that there's twice as many covers as usual for the same amount of content. However, it does at least give a picture of the road construction programme half way between the quiet point of National Roads England 1985 and Roads for Prosperity (1989). There aren't any 1986 or 1988 editions, so don't bother looking for them.
Contents of Note
- A446(M) appears
- A6183 Kirkhamgate - Dishforth withdrawn
- Kidderminster, Stourbridge and Wolverhampton Bypass added (before it got the Western Orbital name...)
- A564 (now A50) Stoke Southern Bypass withdrawn
- M11 J5 northfacing slips in preparation
- M4 free-flow links at J8/9 in preparation
- M18 junction with B6094 in preparation